Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Most Dangerous Book!!

Well, with it being "Banned Book Month" I'm always amazed as I walk into my favorite bookstores to see displays with "To Kill a Mockingbird", "Huckleberry Finn" and "Uncle Tom's Cabin" but not a single Bible in the display. Seems the Bible is banned from even the banned book display!

 Okay, I'm not really a conspiracy guy. Actually, I'd imagine that since most of the people setting up the displays live in a country known for religious tolerance they might not even be aware that the Bible is the most banned book in history. Having one in your possession can still get you jailed or even killed in some countries. So, why is the Bible so dangerous, especially to totalitarian governments? Ah, my little grasshopper, that's what we'll take a look at in this video. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Great advice, Kevin! Keep the Bible Studies coming, sir!

    ReplyDelete